Saline removal uses a safe, tested and natural pigment lightening solution safe for permanent makeup on the face including eyeliner and different areas of the body to lighten and remove small body tattoos.
Results will vary depending on but not limited to clients skin and healing process, type of pigment to be removed, depth of pigment to be removed and aftercare followed. Expect visible and wanted results in 2-5 sessions, but can vary.
1. Keep area clean and open to the air. Fo not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. Do not soak the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
3. No bathing, swimming, saunas, hot tubs, tanning, or exercise. NO EXCEPTIONS
4. Do not disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching etc) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
5. Treat area with TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
6. Once All scabbing has naturally fallen off, apply one drop Vitamin E Oil 3-4 times throughout the day for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until next lightening session. Do not start applying the Vitamin E oil until all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off, It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
7. Lips please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. Brush with Toms of Maine or Classic Crest (no whitening, no peroxide toothpastes). Cut food into small bites... no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum.